011 52 984 803 – 1622
011 52 984 876 – 2839
+52 (984) 876 – 2839
10 Preventive Measures
Ensure your safety during your visit in Our Clinic
<< Click here >>
Coral Dental Center
The years pass, the experiences accumulate and having a complete and aesthetic smile over the years becomes more difficult, losing teeth can be a great concern that keeps you awake at night. Fortunately, dental implants are the best option that will restore your aesthetic appearance with a complete smile.
Among the benefits they bring is the one that will not affect the functions of your mouth, in addition to improving the phonetics that your voice has when speaking.
If you are a tourist, after resting and taking a breath in our incredible Playa del Carmen, you can go to your scheduled appointment where one of our dentists specialized in dental implants will check the health status of your mouth.
To be a Dental Clinic formed by a group of specialists that provides reliable dental care through a humane, delicate, ethical and professional treatment. That seeks to satisfy their patients by returning the health, function and oral aesthetics in each of their treatments.
To be a chain of Dental Clinics in the Southeast of the country recognized for the quality of its treatments, offering a reliable and professional service. Formed by a team of people with human quality committed to the welfare of patients. Also consolidate in the field of Dental Tourism.
- HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND HONESTY
- ETHICS AND RELIABILITY
- DISCIPLINE, RESPONSIBILITY AND PUNCTUALITY
- LOYALTY, RESPECT, SOLIDARITY, CAMARADERIA
- QUALITY, EXCELLENCE, CONSTANCE, PASSION
- KINDNESS, ALTRUISM, WARMHOUSE, HUMAN TREATMENT
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND COVERAGE
Benefits as a Patient
All porcelain, zirconium or acrylic prosthesis. If these restorations fracture with normal use during a period of two (2) full years from the date of their initial placement, we will replace or repair these at no additional charge.
All gold or metal prosthesis. If our gold or all metal restorations fracture with normal use during a period of five (5) years from the date of initial placement, we will replace or repair them at no additional charge.
Resin filling. If our filling fracture with normal use during a period of two (2) years from the date of initial placement, we will replace or repair them at no additional charge.
Dental Implants and surgeries. If your body rejects the procedure during the period of two (2) years, it will be redone or repaired at no additional charge.
Root Canal Therapy. If the root canal fails during the period of two (2) years from the date of initial procedure, the amount paid for the treatment will be used as a deposit for new treatment and/ or for correction of the same.
TO KEEP THIS WARRANTY VALID
- All evaluations and procedures must be done by our medical staff Coral Dental Center.
- Must present this document at the event of a claim.
- Have enough time for the treatment to be corrected and/ or replaced.
- Maintain your billing account and relationship in good standings at Coral Dental Center.
- Any repairs and replacements will be done by Coral Dental Center, this warranty is void on work repaired by another office.
- The treatment must be repaired and/or replaced, no cash refund.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS AND COVERAGE
This warranty does not cover damage to teeth or dental prosthesis caused by accidents, trauma, neglect or improper use (as grinding, clenching, chewing ice and/or non-food ítems). All procedures not listed on this document is not under warranty.
After obtaining this initial appointment, in a next visit we will make a small incision to be able to fix the implant to your bone so that it does not move. The bone in your jaw will grow over the implant, a process known as osseointegration, while the incision heals. Which means that the titanium in the implant integrates perfectly with the bone. Depending on the X-rays, the final fixed teeth will be placed within 3 to 6 months once the osseointegration is complete.
While in the paradisiacal Playa del Carmen you will have plenty of reasons to smile.
We are the most recognized Dental Specialties Clinic in the Riviera Maya for 16 years
Dr. Alejandro Laguna Contreras
• Dental Surgeon, 1979 – 1972 UNAM
• Dental Surgeon Professional ID 966272
• Specialty on Orthodontics by Centro de Estudios de Postgrado en Ortodoncia Valle de Anáhuac 1989 – 1991
• Diploma Course on Dentofacial Orthopedics, 2011
• Specialty on Orthodontics (AOMEI), 2012
• Specialty Professional ID 89357565
• Certified Member by Colegio Nacional de Ortodoncia and Colegio Mexicano de Ortodoncia, 2014
• Member of Academia Mexicana de Ortodoncia
• Founder Member of Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas Sección Riviera Mayai
• Diploma on Damon System, 2006
• Diploma on Complete Clinical Orthodontics CCO System, 2014
• Diploma on Invisalign System, 2015
• Certified by El Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas
Dr. Marco Laguna Contreras
Endodontist and M.S. on Orthodontics
• Dental Surgeon, UNAM
• Dental Surgeon Professional ID 1845481
• Specialty on Endodontics, Universidad Tecnológica de México
• Specialty Professional ID 3273307
• Master on Orthodontics Sciences, Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila
• Certified Member of Consejo Mexicano de Endodoncia N. 260
• Member of Asociación Mexicana de Endodoncia
• Founder Member of Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas Sección Riviera Maya
• President of Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas Sección Riviera Maya, 2010 – 2012
• Invited professor in charge of Post-graduate courses on Endodontics at different universities
• Professor at UNAM (FES Iztacala and FES Acatlán), 1998 – 2007
• Professor of Endodontics at UNITEC, 1997 – 2003
• Honorific Mention in Premio Nacional de Investigación given by AME, 1998
• Has published papers on Journal of Endodontics
Dra. Mayra Miranda Salamerón
• Dental Surgeon, 1997 – 2002, UNAM
• Professional ID 3705883
• Certified by La Asociación Dental Mexicana y la SEP
• Theoretical – Practical Grade on Implant Dentistry by Universidad Tecnológica de México (Nobel Biocare)
• Founder Member of the Colegio Nacional de Cirujanos Dentistas de la Riviera Maya
• Ex-Teacher of UNAM and Universidad del Sur (Plantel Cancún) in Dental Surgeon and Fixed Prosthesis and Removable Prosthesis departments.
• Her professional practice has been oriented towards restorative odontology, removable prosthesis and Implant Dentistry
• She has a variety of degrees and courses at national and international scale
• National and international speaker
Dra. Andrea Lizette del Río Sánchez
• Dental Surgeon, 2013 – 2019
Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila
• Her professional practice has been oriented towards dental rehabilitation
Schedule an Appointment
Treatment While On Vacation
Can you imagine performing your Dental Implants while vacationing in Paradise?
We offer you dental care with the highest international standards, since we have the most advanced hygiene measures and technology that guarantee you professional and safe care. All this while you enjoy, know and vacation in the heart of the Riviera Maya.
You will have at your disposal a lot of tourist attractions in the area. The offer of the Riviera Maya is very extensive, it has beaches of incomparable turquoise blue and fine sand, Archeological Sites such as Chichen Itza, Tulum and Xel-Ha, Cenotes, world-renowned Eco-tourist Tours, golf courses, you can Dive in one of the largest reefs in the world, eat at Typical Food Restaurants and International Haute Cuisine, or you can take a relaxing massage at a SPA.
We are leaders in Dental Tourism care, since we have extensive experience in the area and both our support staff and the Doctors are bilingual, which gives more confidence to our patients who come from all over the world such as UK, Canada, United States and Europe mainly.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANOTHER TREATMENT?
How often should a dental cleaning be done?
It is recommended to visit a dentist every 6 months, for a general review of the mouth.
Why do gums bleed?
Bleeding usually occurs due to poor dental cleaning, especially due to lack of gum massage, it can also be caused by inflammation caused by medication.
Currently, what methods exist to restore the dienes?
There are three methods:
- Resins: when the cavities are minimal
- Dental Inlays: for wider Cavities
- Porcelain Crowns: When most of the tooth has been lost
Is it true that if I am upset or nervous, anesthesia has no effect?
No, anesthesia infiltrates a region of to numb that area of your mouth, stress or nervousness does not influence at all.
What problems entails losing a tooth?
It causes instability in the mouth and can trigger problems such as:
- Poor digestion
- Movements in adjacent teeth
- Separation of the teeth Lack of aesthetics or bad appearance
- Bone tissue is lost
What can i do to replace a lost tooth?
There are two solutions, the most recommended currently are Dental Implants or Porcelain Bridges
If I don't like my teeth, can I improve your appearance?
Of course, today there are several very simple and fast methods that allow you to change the appearance of the teeth and give the patient a pleasant and aesthetic smile.
Only teenagers or young adults can wear brackets?
No, you can usually use braces at any age. Your dentist will perform a complete examination of your mouth and diagnose if there is any impediment to carry out the treatment.
Monday to Friday:
9:00am – 6:00pm
9:00am – 2:00pm
Av. Constituyentes, between Av.20 y 20 BIS, Plaza Las Perlas Loc. 4, Centro, Playa Del Carmen, México
- Know our facilities
Schedule An Appointment
Dental Clinic | Playa del Carmen
011 52 984 803 1622